15 May Craig Martin Elected EVP for DSA’s Digital Signage Council
We’re proud to announce that our very own, Craig Martin, has been elected as the Executive Vice President for the Digital Screenmedia Association’s Digital Signage Council.
In February, Craig joined forces with Jennifer Nye and Matt Schmitt in the webinar, “Get Started with the DSA Digital Signage ROI Calculator.” Craig will share insights on what brands gain from leveraging digital signage solutions effectively in the retail environment in an upcoming DSA webinar.
At the Digital Screenmedia Association’s first Symposium in Dallas, Texas on May 9th & 10th all the new officers for 2013-2014 term were announced! See the full list below:
- President: Bill Lynch, Reevex
- EVP, Digital Signage: Craig K. Martin, Reality Interactive
- VP, Digital Signage: Jennifer Nye, Kohler Co.
- EVP, Mobile: Steve Gurley, Pyrim Technologies
- EVP, Self-Service Kiosk: Ron Bowers, Frank Mayer & Associates
- VP, Self-Service Kiosk: Craig Keefner, Connected Technology Solutions
- EVP, Marketing: Paul Flanigan, Pro-Motion Technology Group
- Treasurer: Janet Webster, Creative Solutions Consulting
- Secretary: Margot Myers, Platt Retail Institute
- Immediate Past President: Jared Miller, NCR