20 Feb Reality Takes Home a 2015 Digi Award
Reality Interactive is honored to be named the winner of the 2015 award for Best Digital Signage Content, Merchandising by the Digi Awards.
The work Reality is being recognized for was created for the Time Warner Cable Flagship Store in New York City. It consists of interactive demos which teach customers about the full range of free Time Warner Cable apps. Reality worked with retail design firm FAME Retail on this project. While FAME handled the retail environment, Reality handled the digital installations in the store. The custom-designed digital installations in the store include:
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer
- Several 21″ tablets which combine product learning with internet browsing
- Multiple 5-screen video walls around the store
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates.
- The biggest, most exciting part of our digital installation is the App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life 90″ custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
The Digi Award is the first award Reality has won in 2015. It is one of 12 awards Reality has taken home for work done for the Time Warner Cable Flagship Store.
About the Digi Awards:
The Digi Awards recognize the resellers, integrators and service providers who have gone the extra mile to ensure success for their clients, thereby furthering the digital signage industry as a whole. For each award category there is only one winner, making the Digi award a prestigious win for Reality Interactive.
Updated Information March, 2015:
At the 2015 Digital Signage Expo, Reality picked up the Digi Award trophy.
To learn more about more projects from Reality Interactive, please visit our portfolio.