Technical Project Manager
As a technical project manager at Reality Interactive, you’ll have the opportunity to use your technical skills on projects for Fortune 500 brands. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with clients. Are you willing to take on the challenge?
Daily tasks include: successfully managing multiple highly visible IT projects with 2-4 team members each, managing projects within cost/schedule/quality/scope requirements, conducting change request management as needed with customers, providing ongoing and regular status reports to all involved stakeholders, conducting & leading meetings, providing performance reviews, goal setting, and other personnel management activities.
If you have excellent client relationships skills, are detail-oriented and motivated,you are a perfect fit for this position.
What You Need:
- Must possess BS/BA degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- PMI / PMP Certification
- Demonstrated success managing IT projects
- 5+ years of project management and teamleadership experience
- 5+ years of prior programming experience
- A functional/technical professional with 10+years of overall professional experience
- Excellent client relationship and communicationskills (written and verbal)
- Must have very strong communications and interpersonal skills
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. If you are an experienced project manager comfortable with agile development techniques, please come meet our team.