Looking for a great place to work? See our Careers
How can we help? 860 346 2700
Time Warner Cable NYC Flagship Store
About This Project
Digital installations create a wow-factor in a New York Flagship Store.
In 2013, we partnered with Time Warner Cable, to roll-out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the amazing range of TWC’s products to their customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with Retail Design firm, Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result is a gorgeous, new 14,000 square foot Flagship Store is conveniently located right in the heart of New York City.
The Flagship Store features a range of custom-designed digital installations including:
• A large video wall featuring interactive product demos
• A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer
• Several 21″ tablets which combine product learning with internet browsing
• Multiple 5-screen video walls around the store
• Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates.
• The biggest, most exciting part of our digital installation is the App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life 90″ custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
Interactive Retail Displays that Function
The digital installations we’ve installed weren’t put there with a set-it and forget-it attitude. Behind the scenes there’s a solid foundation of technology, remote monitoring and support. We call it retail-rugged.
Content, Design, Engineering, Help Desk, Manufacturing, Strategy, Technology