We are very proud to announce that we received two ICX Elevate Awards last week!
The awards honor excellence in interactive customer experience technologies, and are judged by a panel of industry experts. 10 categories were awarded, and Reality Interactive came out on top for two of those categories.
The ICX Association Managing Director, Christopher Hall said the award winners exemplified the amazing experiences that are possible with the combination of forward-thinking and customer-focused CX design and cutting-edge CX technology.
Learn more about our awards below.
Best ICX Deployment, E-commerce: Reality Interactive – Great George Watches Ecommerce Website
To view our submission video, click here
The judges comments on our award were as follows:
- Well done! Marrying the KickStarter fund-raising while introducing the product in a very competitive category which fueling the Path to Purchase reflects a best practice in multi-media communications.”
- “Brand distinction and the ability for consumers to amplify the brand is to be applauded.”
- “Great attention to detail – I loved the ticking clock hands!”
- “Beautiful product photography and good copy combined to tell the product’s story in a compelling way.”
Best ICX Deployment: Other: Reality Interactive – MINI USA Digital Retail Program
To view our submission for this award, click here.
The judges comments for this award were:
- “Reality Interactive’s MINI Digital Interactive Program is an excellent idea – really like the synergy with what was already done with BMW a few years ago. Also like that they’ve made it so much easier for the dealerships to “comply” and have easy access to this experience w/o having to do a lot of work (loading DVDs, checking to be sure it’s correct).”
- “A great solution ensuring all dealers are showing the same content, the ability to manage and maintain content remotely ensures brand integrity is maintained. A great use of a CMS platform.”
- “I was prepared to see ‘another car dealership’ project. Was pleasantly surprised to see a professional integration of an online with an in-store experience. Given that it is Mini Cooper, I would assume their customer base expects this type of experience. It’s cool and edgy.”
We are very proud to have been recognized for our work.